Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 7, 2011

Willow Smith is a Child of the Earth

Basically, she rose out of the sand after a wise-woman/Witch at Endor-type used her special powers to create a baby that isn't actually a baby, because she came out 10 years old wearing a jumpsuit. The song, "21st Century Girl," is quite catchy and the video is all "power to da gurlz!" in the cheesiest, best way possible. Willow and a bunch of her trendy gurlfrans use teamwork and their super powers to better the world by erecting (gigglegiggle) buildings and passing their knowledge on to the next, equally trendy-dressed generation. I love the tribal-print skirt Willow wears in the very beginning of the video. Why wasn't I that creative and awesome when I was a 10 year old?!





I completely enjoyed the video, and I get a kick out of the fact that it is age-appropriate and still entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment