Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Expectation

Is it so wrong to have expectations?

A lot of people have been telling me lately that I just shouldn't have them anymore. On one hand I understand that because I shouldn't set myself up, and keep getting let down, but on the other if someone meant that much to me and I to them (supposedly), shouldn't expectations be allowed? Shouldn't you expect them to be there for you and do nice things for you and to love you? Shouldn't you hope that they're going to keep their promises? Especially when you love them regardless of their faults.

Obviously I know that some people aren't going to do these things because of selfishness or other reasons, but I don't think that you should give up on your expectations. It's kind of like settling.

However, I feel like William had it right...expectation can cause a great deal of heartache. Unfortunately I know this firsthand. I'm sure most people do. But I'm not going to give up on expecting to be treated well. I may not always act like it or feel like it, but I know I deserve it. I just hope that one day I find someone that is going to fulfill those expectations. Let's be honest, they're not that big. I'm a pretty simple girl when it comes to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment