Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Andrej for Dazed & Confused

Andrej's latest editorial is photographed by Anthony Maule for the April 2011 issue of Dazed & Confused. The conceptual shoot is futuristic and experimental � think gigantic sculptural accessories made out of metal, some too crazy to imagine even Lady Gaga wearing. Feast your eyes on this guyszs:








Though I love Andrej's androgyny, it's a nice change to see him featured in an editorial that's not focusing on his ambiguous gender.

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for upstate New York. My Spring vacation will not be spent on a tropical island. Instead, I will be devoting three days to a place about 10 degrees colder than New York. FUN FACT I actually like cold weather more than warm. 
just hangin' in the snow... daz mah jam

though Kate Moss is amazing I don't do beaches.

So if I don't post for a few days, you'll know why.

Photos: Andrej

No comments:

Post a Comment