Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Fashion

So I thought maybe my trip to New York would satisfy my shopping needs for a while, but no...it just made me want so many more things! There are so many cute styles out there right now! I just have more to add on to Piperlime's list now!

Blazers
I bought one in New York, but now I just want all kinds of colors! I am obsessed with this one from J.Crew.
J.Crew Rodarte at Shopbop.com
Elizabeth and James at Shopbop.com
Torn by Ronny Kobo at Shopbop.com

Swim!
It's almost time for swim suits! Ah summer please come faster.
DVF at Shopbop.com
arie at ae.com
Carmon Marc Valvo at Nordstrom

White Lace/Crochet Dresses
Patterson J. Kincaid at Shopbop.com
Juicy Couture at Shopbop.com

Leather Jackets
I saw this in the Madewell Store in Soho and I'm in love with it. May have to save up a bit, but I think I will probably have to have this even though it's going to get warm. It's beautiful.
Madewell

Open Knits/ Spring Sweaters
Perfect for Utah because it's still cold until June!
Madewell
AnthropologieAnthropologie


Gold Necklaces
I've always loved Gold Necklaces, I probably wear one everyday, but I love the unique styles I've been finding lately. I just got a knotted sailor style at Madewell also...but I love these two. I kind of really like the ones with writing lately too.
Gorjana at Shopbop.com
Jennifer Meyer Jewelry at Shopbop.com

White Denim
I think white jeans are so cute this year. I haven't tried any on yet, so I don't know how it will look on me, but I'm hoping it's cute cuz I'm loving it.
7 for all Mankind at Shopbop.com
Citizens of Humanity at Shopbop.com

Maxi Dresses
I want to get Maxi dresses this summer. I think they are adorable and can be really sexy too. Haha. I have a hard time finding good ones because I'm short, but I love these below!
Anthropologie
Ella Moss at Piperlime.com
Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment