Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm back!

I love New York!

I'm pretty sure that I want to move to NYC forever. I'm pretty sure I'm made for this city. I love walking all over the place. I love all the people. I love the hustle and bustle. I love the shopping and the fashion. The only thing I would miss is trees. But I could go to Central Park.

Ah I just had the best weekend ever! I'm so sad to be home already, but at the same time I guess I was ready at the same time. It's always nice to be back in your own bed. I had so much fun though. I'll post a big blog about it later with loads of pictures, but here's a little recap because I'm already missing the city!
Thursday
- Norma's Brunch
- Times Square
- Site Seeing
- Shopping
- Union Square Cafe
- Phantom of the Opera
Friday
- Shopping in Soho
-DASH
- Cafe Habana
- Empire State Building
- Dillon's Candy Bar
- Serendipity
- Brooklyn Bridge Walk
Saturday
- Shake Shack
- Soho again
- Shopping at Rockafeller Center
- Crumbs Bakery
- Sushi Samba
- Covet Lounge
Sunday
- Fao Schwarz
- Friends Fountain
- Plaza Hotel
- Central Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Shake Shack again
Sushi Samba in Greenwich Village for my birthday dinner!
I'll be posting more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment