Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maxi Dresses

In light of my recent trip to NYC and a recent viewing of the Sex and the City movie, I'm also obsessing over Maxi Dresses.

I love the scene when all the girls are in Mexico and they're all wearing them. It just makes me want to indulge and buy one for everyday of the summer. However, I'm very short so it's a little bit hard for me to find one that doesn't drown me. I'm going to rely on wedges to help me out though. I love the look with flat sandals is the problem.

Here are just a few that I'm loving. I love the bright patterns and the simple casual stripes. I also just love plain ones, but I don't think I posted any of those on here.
yes I already posted this one in a previous post, but I LOVE it...

Favorite Celebrities in Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment