Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 28, 2011

don't go unnoticed

Details count. I'm pretty obsessive about things being "perfect" so I tend to pick up on the tiniest things. For one, I am constantly tweaking the writing in my posts no matter how old they are. I also enjoy filing things and chronologically organizing documents on my computer. Here are a few pieces that are a joy to own simply because of the little details that make them special (so cheesy i know).
Patchwork somethin'. I don't know what it's going to be yet, but whatever it manifests itself as will be great.
Raw silks from Joseph Abboud (my school gets boxes of samples shipped in so I jump on dat and pick out a few I like). 
Espadrille flat by Michael Kors. I like the blanket stitching above the fiber espadrille bit.
Lace/Knit top by Free People. The top bit is sheer lace while the bottom is ruffled knit-sweater material. 
Belt by Rebecca Minkoff. This photo does properly capture the wonder of the chunky gold studs. 
Floral print fabric embossed with floral print. A double layer of flowers by Lanvin x H&M.
It's true, it's all in the details.

P.S. I haven't posted ugly shoes in months so here's a truly hideous pair for your enjoyment:

P.P.S. Happy 25th birthday, Lady Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment