Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Freaks and Geeks

I've been re-watching more Freaks and Geeks because that's what you do when you're on Spring break. It's such an underrated show that was cancelled too soon � there are still 6 unseen episodes that were never released. So I made Polyvore sets for the Freaks, and for the Geeks. They're not too elaborate but I like them.
Geeks

Geeks by Break a Stiletto 



Bill is my favorite character. If I had my own little group of Freaks and Geeks friends I would choose Bill, Kim, Daniel and Sam to be mah besties. Bill because he's obviously da best, Kim because she gets really cool as the show progresses, Daniel because he's James Franco, and Sam because you kind of pity him, yet genuinely like him at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment