Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 28, 2011

Kate Moss by Mario Testino Book by Taschen










This book is the consequence of two decades of extraordinary friendship, and phenomenal glamour, this iconic collaboration is an intimate insight into the lives and minds of two of the world�s definitive style leaders. 

Mario says �I met Kate very early on. Shortly after her first Galliano show I went backstage to congratulate her, only to find her crying: she was disappointed that she had only been given one outfit to model in the show. My answer to her was this: �In life there are perfumes and colognes. You need to use lots of cologne as the scent fades away; with a perfume you just use a drop and it lasts all night. You are a perfume, you will go on and on.� Little did I know just how true that would become! And that I had made a friend for life.� 

In a rare glimpse into the mind of one of the industry�s most private figures, Kate Moss also gives her insights into her life with the celebrated photographer, expanding on both their professional and personal relationship. 

�Mario took me to a new level of glamour. I don�t think anybody had seen me as any kind of sexy model before he did. He was the one that transformed me. Before him I was just a grungy girl, but he saw me differently. He�d seen me in a pair of heels, getting glamorous - and he was the first to start taking pictures of me in that way. He changed the way people thought about me as a model, for sure. Later other people started working with me in that way, but he was the first."
Price � 49.99 BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment