Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten Day "YOU" Challenge - Day 9


Day 9 - Nine Loves

1. Shoes
My theory is that a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. If I'm having a rough day or week, the thing that always makes me feel better is a new pair of fabulous shoes. Why? Because shoes always fit. You're always same size in shoes, they never make you feel fat, and they're usually more for fun that function. I buy shoes to make an outfit. So here's to shoes.
2. Reading
I love to read. I could spend all night reading a good book and finish it. I wish I had more time! I'm always open to good recommendations too.
3. Vacations/ Trips
Love love love traveling! Even if it's just for a day or two and it's only two hours away! I love to go anywhere, and as I've said in previous posts, I hope to get to do more of it to many more places in the future. For now I just like to go on vacations whenever I can! Going to New York tomorrow! Woo hoo!
4. My Friends
I don't think this one needs too much explaining :)
5. Shopping
Not sure I need to explain this one too much either. What girl doesn't love shopping? Retail therapy anyone? It's fun and it's a stress reliever. Sometimes I just like to window shop even.
6. Music
I've talked about this before too. I'd die without music. I listen to it all day long. I love to sing. I love to sing in the car and blast my music as loud as I want! I love to listen to soft music at night while I fall asleep. I love listening to lyrics. I love Classical music when I'm thinking. I loved playing musical instruments when I was younger and hope to pick it back up when I can have access to a piano again. I love dancing, which goes with music...etc etc. Music is a part of my every day life.
7. Dancing
I love all kinds of dancing. I've danced since I was three years old. Mostly ballet, but like I said I love all kinds. I love to go out and dance with my friends, or by myself in my room (yeah I'm a nerd, who cares?). I love to watch dancing tv shows, etc. Kinda a sucker for cheesy dance movies too...Step Up...WHAT UP? haha. Just love it.
8. Summer
Sun. Sand. Beach. Boating. BBQs. Pools. Flip Flops. Dresses. Swim Suits. Popsicles. I could go on forever.
9. Taking Pictures/ Photography
I probably take more pictures than anyone I know. I just love to have the memories and be able to remember everything. It's just fun to me. I might not be the best photographer ever, but I just like to take pictures. I also just like photography in general. I like seeing what other people have "captured".
10. My Family
These photos are all from a trip my family took to Alaska two summers ago. My Grandpa and Grandma took our whole family (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc) on a Cruise. It was so fun. I love my family so much. I'm sad I only get to see them a few times a year since they live in Cali. But let me introduce them to you, since I haven't really done it on here before.

This is my Brother Adam. He turns 22 next week and is working for the San Bernardino County Police Department as an intern. He graduates from UCSB in JUNE and then will hopefully start the Police Academy soon. :)
This is Taylor. He just turned 16 and got his driver's license! Scary! He's a sophomore in High School, is on Varsity Soccer for the second year, and just made it to State for Speech and Debate for the second year in a row too.
This is my mom :) Most people think we look exactly alike. Everywhere I go I have someone ask me if I'm a Sharp. (her maiden name). My mom is probably one of my best friends since I've moved away from home. We definitely still have our moments when we fight, but I talk to her all the time and I'm not sure what I'd do if I couldn't.
This is us with my Dad. He's a dentist and the one that has taught me all about my good taste in "older" music haha. He used to quiz me in the car about Led Zeppelin and Stix, etc...while I'm tried to teach him the difference between N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys. I'm not sure that stuck though.
The whole family :

No comments:

Post a Comment