Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ten Day "YOU" Challenge - Day 7



Day 7 - Seven Wants
I mostly just want to be happy, but these are some fun things to maybe have along the way.

1. Basically the entire J.Crew Spring collection
2. Swim with a dolphin, ride an elephant, and see a tiger in the wild
3. To be a nurse practitioner or anesthetist (which one, is going to depend on when I get done with nursing)
4. A closet full of Loubotins
5. To have a gorgeous home that I get to decorate however I want! I love interior decorating.
I'm obsessed with this room. I love the bedspread.
I love the staircase on this one.
6. To travel all over the place. (see my last post.)
7. To eventually get married to someone who loves me more than anything and have cute little babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment