Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 14, 2011

Chick Crush Honorable Mentions Part 1

So, I had so many people to choose from that I thought I would throw in just a few more of my favorite people. These are my "honorable mentions". People I love for being gorgeous or funny, or because I love their movies/tv shows, etc.

Reese Witherspoon - one of my favorite funny girls.
Emma Watson - such a cute young actress. look forward to upcoming movies.
Isla Fisher - another favorite funny girl.
Elle Mcpherson - love her fashion choices.
Diane Kruger - ummm gorgeous!
Lea Michele - GLEE! love her voice.
Jessica Stroup - not many people can pull off her haircut.
Ellen Pompeo - Grey's is one of my favorite shows EVER!
Katy Perry - sometimes you just need a fun song.
Kristen Bell - fun and free and funny.
Zoey Deschanel - such an individual.




























No comments:

Post a Comment