Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ten Day "You" Challenge - Day Ten


Day 10 - Ten Secrets
I love the book Post Secret! Too bad my secrets aren't that fun! Well at least not the ones I would post publicly on here! I might have a few, but those would be the ones I would save to mail in for them!
1. My full name is Kristin Rose Davis.
My middle name is for my mom's name Rosemary. I love my middle name. A lot of people hate theirs. I also love roses, possibly because of my name...or because I just think they're gorgeous. I love the peach colored ones with the darker tips the best! And of course, who doesn't love red roses? My dad also had a right hand ring made for me when I was 21, that looks like a vine with flowers on it. My mom got one that is a little different, but very similar so it's kind of fun. I love it. If you ever want to make me happy, get me roses! (well any flowers would do:) )
2. I have had a lot of nicknames.
I'm not sure what it is, but I tend to get a lot of shortened versions of my name or nicknames. Maybe because Kristin, Kristina, Kristy...etc is such a common name? My dad has always called me Deebug. In high school my water polo coach nicknamed my Skeeter because I was really skinny and fast so when I swam on top of the water I looked like a little water skeeter I guess...well needless to say all of the parents and teachers etc started calling me that and it stuck. I sometimes wonder if half of the parents knew my real name. (plus there were a few Kristin-ish sounding names when I was a freshman, so I guess it worked out). Then over the course of high school and throughout college somehow multiple groups started calling me KD. Not sure why, but lots of people just do. I think that's what most people use now. But here's a little list of some of the other one's I've had over the years.
-Deebug
- Skeeter
-KD
-Kris
-Tweet
-Toon

3. I have a slight case of OCD
It's not all the time and it's not with everything, but every now and again the perfectionist side comes out of me and I HAVE to have everything perfect. My office desk has a place for everything. Same thing with the files on my computer, etc. Then I'll go through these cleaning phases where I just scrub and srcub or I'll clean everything out of my closet every few months. If you walked into my room you might not know this by looking at it, but I know exactly where everything is. I'm an organizing monster!
4. I'm obsessed with the number 3
This goes along with #3 actually. I really do do things in 3's. I'm weird. First of all 3 is my favorite number. I always pick a number with the number 3 in it somwhere. That was my number in high school. But yes, sometimes my OCD kicks in and when I do something I do it in my head 3 times. Ok, I'm creeping you guys out now.
5. I tend to think money grows on trees.
This is something I have to work on. I have a problem where sometimes I like to spend money maybe before I have it...SAVE SAVE SAVE! ugh. I wish money grew on trees...
6. I could listen to a song on repeat for hours
If I find a good song, I won't even listen to anything else. See my addictive personality coming through? I literally will listen to it like 5 times a row in the car or just put it on repeat in my room. I'm such a weirdo.

7. I like to read my horoscope.
I'm an aries.
The Aries is guided by flashes of intuition and irresistible impulse. She is a fiery dynamo who is driven by a constant desire to forge ahead into new territories. When Aries sets her sights on a goal, it becomes an all-enveloping quest. The Aries native never gives up, but moves ever forward with an obstinate force of will. Like all fire signs, she constantly feels vital energy pulsing through her, and she must use that energy or burn up!
Aries strives for independence, and success is defined by a series of distinctive or high-reaching personal achievements. Coming in first or accomplishing the impossible are the ultimate goals. Athletes, entrepreneurs, soldiers, doctors, religious leaders, race car drivers and explorers are all associated with this sign. Aries does not fear danger, and accidents are all too common with this sign, particularly head injuries.
If the Aries seems brusque or disinterested it is because her mind is set on a goal that entirely absorbs her energy. Anything that interferes becomes an annoying distraction. Once the Aries sets her sights on someone or something, that becomes an urgent and immediate priority. If you are that goal, you can be sure that you will be showered with a love that burns as bright as the sun, and you can expect to be blessed with the greatest fire of devotion.
Does it sound me like?
8. If I could be anything in the world I would be a country singer
Big hair and all. I would love it! Or maybe a cardiothoraic surgeon...
9. I've only told one person "I love you" and meant it.
I have had "the talk" with people and talked about how I may be falling in love, etc...but I've only told one person that I loved that and really meant it. He knows who he is.
10. I still don't really know what I'm doing with my life.
I think I'm ok with that. I'm just going along with things for now, putting myself out there, putting in applications for school, and hopefully things will all fall together the way they should. Maybe not the way I want, but eventually I will see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment