Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 18, 2011

Damask Wallpaper

I want to do one room in my house with this wallpaper. I love it. It kind of puts a vintage, glamourous feel, depending on how you do the rest of the decorating. Here are a bunch of different ways to use it.



I love this, because it's just a tiny little bit of it, and then they matched the curtains to it.
This is probably one of my favorite color schemes for it. (I really like the black and white too)
A lot of people are starting to use wallpaper only on the ceiling for a different effect.
Obsessed with this mirror. But I love the way the mirror looks contrasting on the wallpaper.
I like that this isn't actual wallpaper, but they used the pattern on windows to make it look like it. It has the same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment