Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Piperlime's Top Ten Trend's

I don't profess to be a fashion guru...I'm most definitely not. I just wish I was. :) Sometimes I like to try and follow trends, but mostly I just wear whatever I think is cute at the time.

Today I got an email from Piperlime with the Top Ten Trends right now. I loved everything! So I thought I'd just do a little post about them. The only thing I would add would be a good leather bag! So here are the fun fashion trends for spring, and then some of my favorites picks for each one. What are some of yours?

1. Colorful Dresses
By "Tibi" at shopbop.com
By "Splendid" at Nordstrom
By "Diane von Furstenburg" at shopbop.com

2. Espadrilles
By "Stuart Wietzman" at Nordstrom
By "Tory Burch" at shopbop.com
Anthropologie.com

3. Wide-Leg Jeans
"Citizens of Humanity" - Nordstrom, Piperlime, Shopbop

4. Feminine Sandals
By "Rock and Republic" at revolveclothing.com
By "Vince Camuto" at Piperlime and Nordstrom
By "Jimmy Choo" at Nordstrom

5. Bold Prints
By "Joie" at Piperlime
Anthropologie.com
By "Nicole Miller" at Nordstrom

6. Wedges

By "Mea Shadow" at Piperlime
By "Diane Von Furstenburg" at Nordstrom

7. Ladylike Jackets
By "Aryn K." at Piperlime
By "Elizabeth and James" at Piperlime

8. Crochet
J.Crew
By "Free People" at Piperlime
By "Free People" at Nordstrom

9. Wrist Candy
By "Michael by Michael Kors" at Nordstrom
Anthropologie.com
Anthropologie.com

10. Drapey Shorts
By "RD Style" at Piperlime
By "Myne" at Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment