Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tim Gunn Jewelry Tips from Marie Claire

Photo: Perry Hagopian, Splashnews

Tim Gunn offers recommendations for rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches and earrings.

A highlight: Accuse me of being a fan of Wonder Woman (I am): I love a cuff. A cuff is not for a shrinking violet. It's a bold, graphic statement and one that I find rapturous. If you're wearing slim-fitting long sleeves, then wear the cuff on top of the garment. Furthermore, cuffs can be stacked � two or even three on one arm. It's a fabulous look, but not for the faint of heart. Second on my must-have list are classic bangles. They come in a variety of widths � paper-clip-thin bangles are an opportunity for stacking a dozen.

Click here for the full article from Marie Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment