Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ten Day "YOU" Challenge - Day 5


Day 5 - Five Foods

This might be my favorite day. I LOVE FOOD! This one was especially hard for me to choose, because I'm one of those people who can probably find something at any restaurant. I'm not picky. I love all kinds of food. I love to go out to eat and I love to try new things. So here are some of my favorite foods, but it probably changes everyday just depending on what I feel like eating. Haha

1. Tamales
I LOVE mexican food. I grew up in Southern California so I ate it all the time. The spicier the better. I love fish tacos, regular tacos, burritos, taquitos, and etc, but lately I especially LOVE tamales. I would probably eat them everyday if I could.
2. Soup
This is just general because I love all kinds of soups. Cheesy are my favorite and then I eat a lot of tomato too. I eat soup even when it's warm outside. I love the handheld Campbell's soups, but Paradise Cafe and Zupa's are probably places I go on a weekly basis.
3. Salad with Goat Cheese and a Balsamic Dressing
I love all kinds of salad, but if there is a salad with goat cheese on the menu, you can bet that's probably the one I'm going to pick. I LOVE goat cheese. I literally would eat it plain.
4. Gnocchi
I have recently developed a love of this food. I don't know what it is, but put it in any sauce with any filling or side and I just devour it.
5. Seafood
This is hands down my favorite type of food. You can find it in any "genre" of food. Japanese, Mexican, America, Italian, etc etc...you can get seafood. I could eat sushi everyday. I absolutely love shellfish. And if I could afford to eat lobster or crab every week at a nice restaurant I would. I also probably eat fish multiple times a week as it is.

*This is my life moto*

No comments:

Post a Comment