Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

All I Ask Of You- Phantom of the Opera

So I saw Phantom last week in New York. It was amazing. All three of the main characters were so good. Literally I was dying over the Phantom. I want to hear his voice every day. I want to personally hire him to sing me to sleep. Just so good. When he sang "Music of the Night" I almost died.
But I wanted to post my favorite song. It's really hard to pick one though because I love them all. I've pretty much had this whole play memorized since I was three (you can ask my Mom, they tease me about it), but this was the first time I had seen it. Anyway, this song just gets me every time. Especially in the play when the Phantom chimes in and he's just so sad. Ah it makes me cry. I think this is the saddest love story ever.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! And if you get the chance to go, go see it! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment