Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 30, 2008

S.O.S.

I need to ask you a real favour. Tomorrow is taking place my graduation ceremony. In less than one month I will be -if the exams go well- an official journalist. Wow, these four years have been crazy, time flies... So here I am, I really don't know how to wear the purple scarf. The right picture is just terrible, I know, but I was trying. I want you to tell me which one do you prefer, I wanna hear more opinions. Thanks a lot!
Hola! Necesito pediros un gran favor. Ma�ana ser� mi graduaci�n. En menos de un mes ser� oficialmente -si los ex�menes van bien- una periodista licenciada. Estos cuatro a�os han pasado tan r�pido, en fin... el tiempo vuela. Y aqu� estoy hoy, a vueltas con el dichoso fular. S� que la foto de la derecha es de lo m�s horrible, pero estaba probando. Me gustar�a que me dijerais cu�l prefer�s, necesito muchas opiniones para decidirme!! Muchas gracias.


No comments:

Post a Comment