Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, May 25, 2008

H&M's Menswear A/W 08/09 Preview

I have always been a fan of H&M, mainly because of their low prices but more recently because of how on-trend they are. I found the below images on the Fashion Spot (where you can also view the STUNNING women's collection) and on first impressions I was in love. This was last night, and I've woken up this morning not knowing what to make of them. It is all a bit simple and clean - a good look, but surely one which has been doing the rounds this autumn/winter? I like the low cut round neckline of the lilac jumper, and I think the jackets are amazing (I actually want the cropped jacket for myself...now!). I'm also glad skinny belts are back, something me and my friends have been toying with for a while now. Obviously the ones you can buy at the moment in vintage shops are either rather garish, or overtly female - something which isn't true in the H&M collection. I'd be interested to see what other pieces are put in the shops, as this is only a capsule collection. Will they pull it off? I think so!


No comments:

Post a Comment