Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cannes-Day 1-

Cannes Festival has started and I don't understand why style.com is not telling us! Here you have the only pictures I could find. My favourite (of this) at the bottom: Bar Rafaeli, she looks great. As soon as I find more pictures, I will update here.



El Festival de Cannes ha comenzado ya y no entiendo por qu� en style.com no nos lo est�n contando. Aqu� ten�is -de momento- las �nicas fotos que he podido encontrar. Para m� la mejor hasta ahora ha sido Bar Rafaeli. En cuanto encuentre m�s fotos las pongo.



Eva Longoria in Atelier Versace


Natalie Portman in Lanvin


Angelina Jolie, pregnant (twins)


Cate Blanchett in Armani Priv�




Mischa Barton in Ferretti




Natalie arriving





Bar Rafaeli




*pictures: vogue.co.uk and elpais.com

No comments:

Post a Comment