Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dresses&co

This summer is going to be a comfortable one (if it's finally coming). We won't need to think a lot about the outfits, the day is resolved with a simple dress. Florals, stripes... here are some of my acquisitions for this summer, most of them never worn yet, thanks to the marvellous weather we are having here...



View from my window... clouds and rain it's the only thing I've seen in the last two weeks!


Despite I know my summer will be equal to dresses, I've not found yet the perfect one, the one you'd pay your whole salary for, but in the meantime, I keep on trying.




*Please, click to enlarge





Este verano va a ser un verano c�modo (si es que al final tenemos verano, que est� por ver). No har� falta pensar demasiado en los modelitos, y el d�a a d�a se ver� solucionado f�cilmente con un vestido y unas sandalias. Flores, rayas... ah� arriba ten�is algunas de mis compras de verano, la mayor�a a�n sin estrenar debido al maravilloso tiempo que estamos teniendo por estos lares...

A pesar de que s� que en mi verano habr� casi exclusivamente vestidos, a�n no he encontrado el vestido perfecto, ese por el que pagar�as el sueldo de un mes (o dos)... pero bueno, mientras tanto, sigo buscando.

No comments:

Post a Comment