Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lauren Conrad Collection on Sale Now

So, do you guys remember the post I did on the Lauren Conrad Collection a bit ago? Well, the collection went on sale yesterday...yea, I'm a day late on the launch, but I was visiting my fam this weekend for my bday, so I've been spending quality time with them. Anywho, what do you guys think of it? I've read a couple magazine articles on the collection where I found out that she based her collection on a peacock feather and that she wanted to keep the collection simple because she really likes to accessorize (I'd credit the source, but I honestly can't remember where I heard it). To me...the collection is nice, but perhaps a tad too simple. I like the way the solid colors keep the look sleek and simple and how you really could dress up the outfit with accessories, but I don't think a couple outfits with some patterns would have hurt. Either way, there are a couple things that I would consider buying:


Lauren Conrad - Jillian Dress


Lauren Conrad - Sophia Dress

What do you think? Would you get anything?

NOTE: images/items by laurenconrad.seenon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment