Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why You Shouldn't Wear Crocs

I've got a good reason you shouldn't wear Crocs...they're ugly. Might I say...fugly? I mean...I suppose if you were in your house or in your garden, they'd fit in nicely...but it irks me when I see people who've coordinated entire outfits around their Crocs. I guess kids can pull it off ok...I mean, I did wear jellies when I was a kid, but...I dunno. I'm not one to tell someone what to wear...I just wouldn't ever wear them, myself.

However, even though I'm not going to tell you to not wear your Crocs, I would like to provide a good reason that you shouldn't (Yes, a legitimate reason this time). Apparently, people are getting their feet stuck in escalators due to these softy shoes. Ok, ok...I believe most of the reported incidents were w/ children, so you can probably wear your Crocs still...but watch your kiddies...and your own toes if you guys choose to sport your Crocs outside of the house.

Click here for the full article. Source: foxnews.com

Btw, the first warning we got of Crocs was from Catwalk Queen - I linked the post in one of my fashion round-ups (click here to view)

NOTE: Croc image found online - if you are the owner and object to the use of this photo, please email me at shopaholicd at gmail dot com and I'll take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment