Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Colored Hose for Fall 2007

Based on my recent post on colored hosiery, you guys really like them...except for that bizzaro gold lame shtuff. Anywho, I've purchased a couple colors of tights for this fall 2007 and I can't wait to start wearing them. I feel like my style is very classic...sometimes almost to a fault where my outfits can be boring. Raise your hand if you're tired of seeing Shopaholic D's work outfits. I know, I know, ever since starting my project at the bank, it seems that's all I post any more. Well, I promise to start experimenting more with my outfits...starting with this:

Why am I holding flowers, you ask? These are my b-day flowers, and as I was walking to the only semi-blank wall of my home, I noticed some of them kinda matched my mauve-like hose. I had to take a picture.



Don't worry...I'll still be doing some "classic" outfits, and I'll still post work-wear photos...hopefully, just with more fun outfits worked into the mix. :)

Gray Cotton Dress: American Apparel
Mauve-Toned Hose: DKNY
Ankle Booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment