Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mr. Blahn�k,











This is my first blog ever. Sorry about my English, is not my mother tongue, but I think it is the best language to communicate with. I am crazy about fashion, and I would like to share it with you. My very first reference in the fashion territory is Manolo Blahn�k, he has the point about SHOES. I've never seen a shoemaker so talented, with this amazing ability to innovate, with the capacity to make you look at the shoes he designs. His shoes are probably the most coveted in the world, and the reasons are obvious. I have a terrible crush on his shoes, I can't avoid desire them. The most interesting point about Mr. Blahn�k is that he has been part of the fashion elite from the Seventies, despite he does not get involved in trends. Her timeless shoes are not simple shoes, but art.
The pictures, from the book: Blahn�k by Boman


No comments:

Post a Comment