Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 28, 2007

Fab Flats for Fall 2007

I love flats. I love heels, too, but sometimes, you get to the point where you just need a break from them. That's a good time to turn to your (at least my) other fave: flats. Here are some fab flats for Fall 2007:

Fa�ade 'Madison' Flat - $89.95
Gray is the new black, right? The bow is sooo cute, too!


MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Trinity' Flat - $108.95
Flats with some subtle color. I'm feeling the detailing on the front.


Juicy Couture 'Edith' Flat - $225
I'm so in love with these Juicy flats, it's sad. I think I'm going to have to buy these with my limited October budget money. They're very Jessica Alba, no?

NOTE: Images/items nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment