Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shopping in Style

Don't you hate when you really want to wear something, but you can't quite figure out how to wear it? I really wanted to wear my ankle booties with some black leggings, but the top I thought would look perfect with them didn't look so hot once I had it on. Slightly frustrated, I decided to give up on the ankle booties/leggings combo (I have all fall and winter, right?) and put on another outfit that I've been meaning to wear for awhile. You know...one of those outfits you put together in your head while browsing your closet and then forget to wear over and over? Maybe that's just me...anywho, I remembered said outfit and wore this to do some errands this weekend:

I decided to pick up a couple things from American Apparel and the mall. Yea, I know I'm not really supposed to be buying anything right now, but a too-strict-budget is like a too-strict-diet. If you stop cold-turkey you're going to binge later. Anywho, I'm sure I'll work the Am Apparel stuff and the other couple things I got from the mall into some outfits soonish. Oh yea, and the girl at Am Apparel told me my outfit was really "classy"...awww!

Ruffly Tank Top: J Crew
Skirt: Elie Tahari
Shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment