Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 31, 2007

Colored Hosiery: Must Shop or Must Not?

Not sure if you've noticed or not yet, but colored hosiery is popping up left and right for Fall 2007. What do you think? Is it too over-the-top for you or right up your alley? If I got colored tights (which I probably will), I'd probably start with purple:

American Apparel RSAPH Opaque Pantyhose - $14 (available in many more colors

There's been a lot of buzz on the blogosphere over these and while I've seen them done well in a couple outfits, I just don't think I'm this brave:

American Apparel RSAC306 Gold Lame Leggings - $40

Are colored-hosiery a "Must Shop" or a "Must Not" for you? Are you brave enough to try the gold lame leggings?

NOTE: Images by AmericanApparel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment