Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Not Quite So Thrifty, But Still Affordable Spree with Urban Outfitters

So, I actually got some clothes from Urban Outfitters a couple weeks ago and before my Thrifty Shopping Spree at Forever 21. I actually went in just for those skinny black jeans we talked about before, but as usual, I found a couple other things to pick up while I was out. All in all, I think I did pretty good - I got the jeans I went in to check out, I picked up a simple scarf and then two tank tops and a Tee off the sale rack. Not bad, eh?



So, about those skinny black jeans. When I went in to the UO store, the SA pointed out two different styles: a more pant-like material and a more denim-material. It turns out that the first type are extremely skinny - very tapered at the bottom (hard to fit over the tops of heels) and they are very skinny - and I mean super-tapered! I ended up liking the denim pair more - they fit me better and had slightly more open bottoms.



Oh, and remember those scarves we were talking about before? I found a super cute one when I was in the store and figured I'd pick it up before they sell out. I love the fringe on it!



I scored this gray tank from the sale rack - only $10! It's super soft, nice and loose-fitting (so I can wear it with those skinny jeans) and has a cute little keyhole-detail on it.



I also found this interesting tank top on the sale rack - it has an asymmetrical design on it in different tones of blue. It's a bit hippy, but hey, what's wrong with that? I think it will look really good with white jeans or some sort of white bottom.



Oh, and check out this adorable mermaid T - this was also on the sale table for only $10 - yay! In general, I am not a fan of sleeves (not even short sleeves), but I am trying to learn to like them. With cute tees like this for such good prices, I think there's a good chance for me.

Ok, I have some serious outfits to get together now with these recent shopping sprees, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment