Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Date Night: Chocolate Fondue

My SO planned a cute little date night for us last night. He took me out to get some chocolate fondue - yum! Even though he was just wearing jeans and a polo, I still wanted to dress up a little. Here's that dress I got from Forever 21 on my Thrifty Shopping Spree I blogged about awhile back:


I love the draped hemlines in this dress. I've been playing with skirt shapes lately, trying to figure out which ones will flatter my body best, and I was surprised to find this shape seems to work pretty well. A great surprise indeed b/c I don't like too-tight clothes - the loose fit of this dress is right up my alley.


Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment