Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 28, 2008

Boutique-ing My Jewelry

This past weekend, I dropped some earrings off at a boutique that will start carrying my jewelry designs (under my jewelry biz, D Celestine - http://www.londonfashiontrends.com). I wanted to wear something professional, but pretty. I decided to go with my new Forever 21 top I scored in my thrifty shopping spree awhile back.

I tried tucking the top into my skirt...



And, I tried leaving it out...



But I'm not sure which way I like better. I probably would have worn these with my skinny black jeans if it weren't so darn hot outside! Anywho, what do you think? Does it look better tucked in or out?

Floral-detailed top: Forever 21
Skirt: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Shoes: Kenneth Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment