Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, July 31, 2008

i had the most fabulous day!

yesterday was the first day after my last exam which felt more heavenly than a bathtub filled with candyfloss. i slept in, had breakfast, watched 2 episodes of project catwalk online, used my newly-gained inspiration to tailor one of my 'not-bad' dresses into an 'oh-my-god-where-did-you-get-that' dress, stepped out for a stroll around brick lane, found 2 pairs of amazing black vintage heels for 5 pounds each, enjoyed a nice glass of wine at home and eventually got dressed up to finish the day glamourously at ever so fab sing-a-long, ueberkaraoke night at the electricity showrooms. my interpretation of alanis morrisette's 'you oughta know' reminded me of my teens when i sang angry punk rock songs in a band with the hottest boys of Wolfen - that small town in east germany we all called home then. those were the days...or actually, these are the days.











No comments:

Post a Comment