Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 28, 2008

Navy & Black: Faux Pas or No Prob?

In response to my navy post the other day, shopaholic sweetie bitterbabe, asked:

"I have a question for you - one of my coworkers don't think that Navy and Black can be worn together... I think otherwise... I don't think there are any fashion rules! What do you think?"

Well, bitterbabe, I always thought that you weren't supposed to wear the two together, but after a very quick google search, I found a couple sites saying that navy & black worn together in some instances is ok. The gist of what I gathered was that if you wore black shoes with navy clothing it was ok, but you shouldn't wear black pants and a navy top b/c it looks like you accidentally wore the two together rather than purposefully doing so (i.e. maybe you thought that navy top was actually black). Now, this is just research talking. For me, personally, I have a thing against wearing the two together, although I have seen many people at the bank wearing black shoes with navy pants, and I have done so on occasion. I'm up in the air on this one, though, and would like to get additional feedback from some more people.

So, dear readers, what do you think? Help us out and vote below. Leave a comment with extra feedback if you have more to say about this topic...we'd love to hear what you have to say.

Is it ok to wear navy & black together?
Yes
No
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment