Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The goodbye of a fashion God




Valentino said goodbye today to the fashion world in Paris. The young boy who started his career in Paris 45 years ago, it's now an elegant and sophisticated 75-year-old man who is leaving the fashion industry. He is one of the big couturiers, I'd dare to say he is one of the 20 biggest designers in fashion history. His catwalk today was emblematic, 700 invitations were given (the normal is the half). I wish him a long, peaceful and nice retirement, and I am already waiting to see his collection for an Opera, one of his biggest dreams, which hopefully will become true soon.





His last Haute Couture collection was a walk for his 45 years in fashion. His knowledge of the shapes, the colours, the materials and the women's body were the keys to his success. He gives a huge importance to the hats, in this haute couture collection he explored how a hat can change an outfit.









I had to add this picture because of the outfit, which is marvellous, but I want to point out that I am against exaggerated emaciated models.

Flowers and bows, the best of the catwalk.



Bye, bye, my hero
*all the pics are from elpais.com

No comments:

Post a Comment