Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Long Layers for Leggings

I love leggings. I hope they never go out of style, but I know they will...and probably soon, too. I don't know why people don't like them so much...they're comfortable and cute. At least they are to me. I think, perhaps, that my love for leggings stems from my many years spent figure skating...in basically...leggings. Whatever the case, I wear them every opportunity I have. I've even worn them to work, but only because we have a very relaxed dress code at my consulting office. We can wear flip flops and shorts! Anywho, I think leggings can look super cute as long as they're worn right and the key is layers!

I just bought this "grandpa" sweater from the Gap. It's so comfortable! It comes in gray, navy and off-white. It's especially great if you like to layer, which I do because I'm always cold! I wore it to scope out a wedding fair in town today with one of my bridesmaids. If you're engaged or just getting ready early for your wedding, I highly recommend going to one of these events. Heck, if you know someone who's getting married, see if you can go with them...you will get all the cake samples you can eat! Oh, and you learn some useful information about local vendors, too.

Leggings: American Apparel
Boots: Banana Republic
Tank Top: To the Max
Sweater: Gap
Necklace: D Celestine

No comments:

Post a Comment