Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Laser Hair Removal: Yay or Nay?

I was watching that TV show Kimora Lee Simons: Life in the Fab Lane tonight and on the show Kimora was getting laser hair removal. What-d-ya-know but my SO tells me that I have a message about winning something from that bridal show I went to this past weekend. I check the message to find out that I won a $300 gift certificate to get a laser hair removal treatment. Wow! Cool, right!? It would be except the thought of laser hair removal kinda scares me. Just what do they do to your skin anywho to make it hairless? Doesn't the whole process sound like something could so easily go wrong? I know...I'm paranoid.

As you know, I value your opinions, so please vote on my poll, and if you have a moment, leave me a story about you or a friend who's gotten the treatment or heard one way or the other if they're safe. I'd love to hear about your personal opinions and/or experiences. Thanks so much! :)

Laser Hair Removal? Yay or Nay?
Yay
Nay
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment