Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Katy's Take



I was really intrigued when I heard about this challenge, because I had just recently finished up working on a project for DIFFA Dallas. Each year DIFFA Dallas has a big fundraiser/charity event where they ask designers and artists to work with a denim jacket and transform it to whatever they want. The only requirement is that there is some portion of the original jacket in the final piece, other than that, it�s totally up to the designer what to do with it. Back in Dec, I posted this about what I was working on and this week�s PR challenge inspired me to post the finished dress (I had been meaning to post it, but had been falling behind on everything!).

Anyways, just thought it was funny that I had finished a denim �makeover� and then find out that Project Runway did the same thing!

Click here to continue reading Katy's Take as she reviews each design from Episode 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment