Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shopping Neiman's Last Call Sale

I got a post-card a couple weeks ago informing me that Neiman Marcus' sale would be marked down to Last Call which means up to 65% off sale items or one of the times of the year when Neiman items are marked with normal people prices. You can get anything theory tank tops for $18 to Reem Acra gowns to a couple thous (yea, still expensive). I decided to hit up the sale to see if I could find any new goodies.

Here's my dressing room:

This was the nicest dressing room I've ever been in. It was like a mini-hotel room, complete with doorless closets, a seating area, and a desk.

Here are a couple of the items I tried on:

I tried on nearly twenty things, so forgive me for not remembering all the items I tried on, but the one on the right is a Diane VonFurstenberg wrap dress.


I believe the one on the left is a Diane VonFurstenberg and on the right is a Kay Unger.

Can you guess which dress I bought? I ended up purchasing one of the four pictured above. For anyone else shopping the sale, I believe sale items will be for sale till the 18th. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment