Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 20, 2007

Casual Chic - Summertime Work

I don't know what it was with my shoes yesterday, but do you ever wear shoes that make you feel like you're developing blisters right on the balls of your feet? I knew that I'd be wearing flats today, and luckily, this skirt looks fab with my J Crew flats:

I love wearing these flowy skirts to work - I feel like I'm wearing pajamas except these skirts are often work-appropriate! I love these skirts because they're so versatile. You can dress these skirts up with heels or dress them down with sandals. You can dress them up with a sleek black top or dress them down with a simple tank top. Either way, you should have one in your wardrobe. I especially like the ones Banana Republic does.

Green Printed Jersey Top: Banana Republic
White Cotton Skirt: Banana Republic
White Camisole: The Limited (they have the best camis!)
Brown Bow Flats: J Crew
Brown Leather Purse: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment