Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Must Shop: Booties for Fall 2007

Not sure if anyone's noticed the new "My Must Shop List" to the right side of the blog, but one item I'm loving most right now are Booties. I'm completely obsessed with this latest must-have, meaning that I simply must shop for the perfect pair. Here are some of my faves:

(click image to enlarge - Blogger shrunk my image!)
Images and items from
Christian Louboutin - NeimanMarcus.com
Anne Klein NY - Zappos.com
BCBGirls - Nordstrom.com
Michael Michael Kors - Zappos.com
Moschino Cheap & Chic - shopbop.com

What do the Booties rate on the Must-Shop Meter?

I gave this trend a 3 due to uber-trendiness. This look isn't for everyone, but if you decide to rock the booties, be sure to rock them with confidence...You'll be the trendiest girl on the block with these bad boys!

I've narrowed my faves (within reason...sorry Louboutin) to these:

Which ones should I get? Does anyone know if Zappos has a good return policy if they don't fit? I hate ordering online, but the free overnight shipping rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment