Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Which Watch?

I want a new watch.
I think I want to get a gold or rose gold one.
I already have this tortoise watch, which I love. Michael Kors are probably my favorite watches.
My roommate has this bone colored watch. I love this one too.
Rose Gold
These are some of the rose gold watches that I'm debating about.
These two are going on sale for the Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom, but I'm not sure how I feel about all of the diamonds on the first one.
Gold
I think if I get a gold one, I will get a bigger one that looks almost like a men's watch. I like that style.
White
I don't think I will end up getting white, but here are a couple I liked.
*you can get all of these at Nordstrom.

Which one do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment