Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 20, 2011

Moab Pictures...Finally

So I finally got pictures from the Moab trip I went on back in April! Remember my post about my awesome bike riding skills? haha...well here are the pictures from it!

Jake and I before the ride.
All of us before the ride.
Jake, Chad, Scottie, Garrett, Brit, Jake F, Kami, Chelsie, Me
Kami, Me, and Brit. We rode together most of the time. Chad was nice and took us on an easy ride, so the guys could go on the really hard one and we wouldn't die!
Me, looking slightly retarded...I was so tired at this point!
the guys
Tamales after the ride...soooo good. Don't worry, we still went to eat after this. 5 hours of bike riding makes you hungry!
exhausted
Waterfalls from all the rain the next day.
Muddy boys cleaning up the camp site.
Jeeping

No comments:

Post a Comment