Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 13, 2011

some things i'm loving

These are some things that I have been just loving lately.

This whole outfit. I think she looks so cute.
image via pinterest
I love this whole outfit too, but mostly the clutch/purse and watch. If someone could tell me where I could find this bag I would just love you.
image via pinterest
I love this room. Not sure that I would necessarily decorate my house like this, but I just love the look of it. I REALLY like the chairs and the matching bowl on the table.
image via Glam Lamb
I wish I could get my hair to do this...sadly I don't have enough hair.
image via pinterest
Love this quote.
via Kate
I want this nail polish...minus these nails. They are kind of a weird shape...don't you think?
image via weheartit
Love this classic bag. I always love Kate Spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment