Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Strawberry Days Weekend

I love the Rodeo!
I love Strawberry Days!
Nicole, me, Brit, Kami, Cadence,...,Jess
Brit and I after
Saturday morning we took Kale, Halle, and Tyson to the parade and the carnival. It was so fun. I ate so many treats! I love carnival food!
Kale got a McQueen airbrush tattoo on his leg
That night we had a bbq and went out to play horseshoes and shuffleboard. I will have you know that Jess and I are the shuffleboard champions, beating out Andy and Kami.
Also Andy and I were winning horseshoes, but Chad ruined our game :(
Sunday was really rainy, but it made the sky so pretty, so Jake was taking pictures of Timp. I thought I would post this so you could see how pretty the sky was...obviously not because I do. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment