Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, June 11, 2011

MTV Movie Awards 2011

The MTV Movie Awards were last week and in true fashion I'm posting a blog about my favorite outfits :)

Selena Gomez
I think she looks really pretty, but the dress is just ok for me.
Mila Kunis
Again, she looks cute, but the outfit is just ok. Kinda boring.
Leighton Meester
I like this outfit, but I'm pretty sure it's the same one that J.Lo wore to another awards show this year already.
Chelsey Handler
Simple, but cute
Cameron Diaz
Kinda boring. At least it's not a bad outft.
Katie Cassidy
I like this dress, but not really for the MTV awards. It's like a summer dress.
Brooklyn Decker
I love this dress, but it doesn't really show her shape and I don't really like her hair.
Worsts
Amanda Bynes
Her shoes are a weird color for the dress. They cut off her legs and make her look stubby. The clutch doesn't match. And her boobs look really funny. Not a great look.
Jessica Szohr
This is seriously so bad. Why would you buy this? As point out on "Fashion Police", it looks like a uterus and ovaries...where they should be...
Nicki Minaj
She is so terrible. That's all.
Elle Fanning
I just don't like this. Not a fan of the pattern or the style for this awards show.
Crystal Reed
I just don't know what is going on here. There is way too much going on with the shoes and the flowers, and the poof...
Nikki Reed
What in the world is up with the sheer pants? Yuck
Bests
Emma Watson
I think she has the best style. She always looks so cute. I love the sleeves on this dress.
Reese Witherspoon
She always looks good. Fun dress.
Rosie Huntington
I love this dress for this show. So fun.
Nina Dobrev
I love this dress and fits her so well. I like her hair a lot too.
Kristen Stewart
I love this dress on her. Usually I don't like her outfits, but she looks so cute here!
Blake Lively
So simple, but so put together. Love it. Love the color.
Emma Stone
I love. That's all. My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment