Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Country Playlist

In honor of Country Jam this week, I thought I would post a playlist of some of my favorite country songs right now. I've been on a country kick lately anyway.

-Dirt Road Anthem: Jason Aldean
- Just a Kiss: Lady Antebellum
- Country Girl: Luke Bryan
- Somewhere Else: Toby Keith
- Bullets in the Gun: Toby Keith
-What I need to do: Kenny Chesney
- A Little Bit Stronger: Sara Evans
- Mean: Taylor Swift
- Honey Bee: Blake Shelton
- Without You: Keith Urban
- Little Miss: Sugarland
-Stuck Like Glue: Sugarland
-Tonight: Sugarland
-Felt Good on My Lips: Tim McGraw
- You Lie: The Band Perry
-Tomorrow: Chris Young
- What Do You Want: Jarrod Niemann
- Heart Like Mine: Miranda Lambert
- Colder Weather: Zac Brown Band
- Somewhere With You: Kenny Chesney
- Undo It: Carrie Underwood
- Story of Us: Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment