Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Todd Lynn AW2010

I was lucky enough to go to the Todd Lynn AW2010 show during London Fashion Week. I know it's almost been a week since I actually went, but life sometimes gets in the way of blogging! Anywho, I met up with Audrey from Frassy, and after a few cigarettes and a couple of coffees we headed into the BFC tent at Somerset House.

I have been a fan of Todd Lynn's work for the past few seasons, and he's really helped inspire some of the design work I've been doing, so I was really excited to see his new show - and he didn't disappoint.


The blurry pictures above are ones I took on my rubbish camera at the show, but there are more detailed images from the professionals at Elle below.


I am certainly no fashion journalist, so I shall leave the review to the professionals, but the elements I particularly like in this collection are: leather strapping over the shoulders and back, the armoured leather elbows, the dramatic use of fur, leather panelling, the earthy colour palette and the warrior-like hair. It is a collection which ticks all the right boxes for me, and although there s a lot of Gothic inspired fashion around at the moment, I just can't get enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment