Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Alien Resurrection

Get away from her you bitch! Is what I was thinking while Bora Aksu clad models were catwalking past me. I have to say however, that thing Ripley killed never looked so stylish! Although not receiving much love from the crowd I questioned after the show, I enjoyed the collection. This four-time NEWGEN grant winner is extremely imaginative, the mixed-textile layering is a huge emerging trend, and his is very complex. Off-colours made an appearance again, from pale greys to peachy beige paired with intricate black leggings. Snake skin and metallic detailing added even more flair to already complicated knits and oversized hips.

Bora Aksu AW10 Trends: Alien, pale off-colours, oversized hips, extreme knits.
See all pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment