Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 25, 2010

London Fashion Week: Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum is a show I always look forward to - Christopher Bailey never disappoints and presents season after season of classic chic clothes with a cool and laid back twist. I watched this years fall/winter show on the live stream and was really amazed by how much it felt like having your own seat in the front row. The collection itself was good - there was great outerwear (as to be expected from Burberry) and nicely cut shirts and pants. I really liked the aviation inspired leather jackets at the beginning, so nice and comfy looking. And my favorite piece were the tough wool lined ankle boots!
Overall it was a good collection that I really enjoyed but it's not my favorite of Christoper Bailey for Burberry Prorsum.

No comments:

Post a Comment